Experience Melbourne with our luxe package in collaboration with United Places
We have partnered with boutique hotel United Places Botanic Gardens to bring you an unmissable package for your next stay (or staycation) in Melbourne. Situated in the heart of South Yarra opposite the majestic Royal Botanic Gardens and among the quiet surrounds of terrace houses and local boutiques, United Places offers an immersive experience for design-conscious, eco-friendly travellers. The luxurious suites feature artisanal pieces, separate living and dining areas, overhanging terrace balconies and rain showers.
This package, curated exclusively for Access members, includes:
- Two-night stay for two guests in an Urban Suite
- Complimentary breakfast
- Luxury bathroom amenities by Le Labo, plus a take-home gift
- In-suite Loom Cotton Blanket for you to take home
- Floral arrangement by United Places’ in-house florist
- 60-minute in-suite massage or a private yoga, meditation or Pilates class
- In-suite dining experience by Scott Pickett’s restaurant Matilda 159, including a four-course chef’s selection with your choice of local wine. Bring the charm and elegance of Matilda to the comfort of your room.
This luxurious package for $2430 is exclusive to Access members.